Here is Maelee wearing The Strangers hat. They play music at small bars around here. Mandon has gotten to play a few times with them, which he enjoys.

I recently posted that I had never been able to park my car in our garage. Low and behold, Mandon took Memorial Day weekend entirely off (yes 3 days!) and I can officially park in our garage. Once Blue Steel was parked, I peaked a few times just to look at it. Someone pinch me! I must be dreaming...
Yesterday, I slept in since until 8ish since I had been up all night with Maelee. Maelee did not want to sleep- I think it's because she is finally talking some and she wanted to practice. She even said "Holly" the other day- first non-family member's name she has clearly said. Anyhow, we were literally up until 4 am and she just chatted the night away. Although it was very cute, I was very tired!!! In the early morning, I turned cartoons on for Brevik and went back to sleep. When I woke, he was in pajama bottoms (no top), had used an excessive amount of gel to give himself "spikeys", and had proudly given Bentley way more dog treats than he should have been able to handle. He also put a biscuit in the watering can and told me that he thought it would be fun to watch Bentley get it out- Bentley was unable to get it. The noise of him trying is the ruckus that woke me with a start!
This is what Brevik looks like when he does his hair. Too cute!

Mae on our walk to the ocean to collect seashells. She had to bring her stuffed dog...

And Buster hamming it up...

That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment