Sometimes it's the goofy parts of our marriage that I most appreciate. Sometimes my loving husband abuses that. I fell asleep on the couch last night as I do any other ordinary night when there is a movie on the screen. After midnight, Mandon wakes me. He has gotten out his mummy sleepingbag and is entirely inside it, with only his baby blues peaking at me. My first thought was that there was a whale in the living room- I jumped and squealed. Mind you, I had been sleeping... Then in my late night delerium I laughed hysterically. I headed up to bed and started laughing again. I was almost asleep and then I was laughing again. And here I am today, laughing more. It was so random- most would have likely scorned at his immaturity. That is exactly why he is perfect for me. I thought it was genius, it was unexpected, it was simple, and it was totally us. Here's to many more years!
The kids and I made Mandon a cake. We put a '4' candle in it since it is our 4th anniversary. Assumingly it will get reused on Brevik's birthday this year! :)
Awww...I still remember your wedding. Can't believe it's been 4 years already. And I'm very impressed that you recycle candles. Wow.
ReplyDelete