I feel like I should share one of the highlights of the trip- it really had nothing to do with Sydney, but rather the mission we were on to get random pictures of another agent Tim- in Flat Stanley form. We were in hysterics almost everytime we pulled his picture out. We called him Mi-Lo (short for mini Tim Lopez) and tried to get some good pics whenever possible while not letting him see what we were up to. At one point, someone (not with us) said "Bin Laden" when were were holding up the pic. Again, I have no idea why, but we found it all to be quite funny. Mi-Lo saw lots of Sydney and in the end was basically a local.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Mi-Lo
I feel like I should share one of the highlights of the trip- it really had nothing to do with Sydney, but rather the mission we were on to get random pictures of another agent Tim- in Flat Stanley form. We were in hysterics almost everytime we pulled his picture out. We called him Mi-Lo (short for mini Tim Lopez) and tried to get some good pics whenever possible while not letting him see what we were up to. At one point, someone (not with us) said "Bin Laden" when were were holding up the pic. Again, I have no idea why, but we found it all to be quite funny. Mi-Lo saw lots of Sydney and in the end was basically a local.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment